Louis C.K. is a huge inspiration for me, and this is one of my favorite quotes from him, and a doodle of him. The next is spelled “movation” because I accidentally spelled it like that in my photo final, and had to go back and fix it. I figured this embarrassment was a pretty memorable moment.
1. Someone noticed I was wearing the primary colors, which I was, only neon.
2. I worked on my animation final more.
3. I watched American Horror Story and thought about split personalities. This last sketch is based more off of an old piece I did rather than the show.
I worked on my animation a lot, the first zombie is my main character. The second zombie is me, because I felt like a zombie. The third is my take on a much more boring version of Romeo and Juliet.
1. I got a package in the mail from my parents.
2. Me and my friend nerded out over story ideas we’re developing.
3. A Joyce Manor lyric from one of my favorite songs, Constant Headache.